Effective Metrics with eazyBI®
eazyBI is an App that allows you to create numerous reports, indicator graphs and set up management panels using the main Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence. In this training you will learn how to install and configure the main resources so you can start using eazyBI in your company.
Participants in this training will know and understand eazyBI’s resources for creating indicators, using different data sources. Participants will be able to create customized formulas, indicators and dashboards using the features provided by eazyBI.
The learning objectives for DOL include a practical understanding of:
- What is BI?
- What is eazyBI?
- Installing eazyBI on Jira
- Configuring eazyBI
- Creating a Data Cube
- Creating an account
- Connecting to different data sources
- Access Management
- Adding a user to the account
- eazyBI Structure
- Value history (Value changes)
- Creating Indicators, Reports and Dashboards
- Creating a new indicator
- Creating a report
- Creating a dashboard
- Advanced options
- Importing custom fields
- Background import
- Checking Child process status and log files
- Creating calculated metrics
This course is aimed at all professionals interested in creating dashboards, indicators, reports and graphs for Jira and Confluence tools with eazyBI.
- Laboratory with microcomputers for all students and the instructor, with JIRA and eazyBI installed and accessible from all stations; projection device (cannon or overhead projector), FlipChart, Whiteboard and personal computer with PowerPoint installed (instructor only).
Handbook and Practical Exercises.
Laboratory with microcomputers for all students and the instructor, with JIRA and eazyBI installed and accessible from all stations; projection device (cannon or overhead projector), FlipChart, Whiteboard and personal computer with PowerPoint installed (instructor only).
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.