What if there is a path for anyone to learn and uncover new talents while having fun?
For decades, knowledge on topics that are currently essential for professionals in any organization was restricted to select groups.
Factors such as the high price or the restricted availability of corporate training contributed to distancing the vast majority of people to the unlimited possibilities for professionals who like to develop people, products or technology.
This is about to change.
I recently learned that according to a popular belief in the US, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. That challenges me to prove that belief to be wrong through our continuous education programÁlvaro D’Alessandro, founder of Nimble Evolution
For anyone seeking to advance their careers, NE1 is a career advancement program that provides a unique blend of technical and soft skills training, unlike long and expensive programs or short and superficial IT courses, NE1 delivers an immersive, hands-on experience in a supportive environment, ensuring that participants are well-prepared to unlock successful career opportunities.
We provide options so anyone can join
for people starting with agile or thinking about a career change and willing to understand what a “different way of working” looks like in real life.
for those who are part of an agile team and want to improve their game with tools and techniques to optimize value and energize people.
for change agents, seasoned professionals, and those seeking to enhance their learning journey and validate knowledge through certifications.
- 70+ hours of live, instructor-led training, encompassing:
- Business Agility Essentials,
- Management 3.0® Foundation Workshop
- OKR Hands-on
- Scrum Essentials,
- Understanding DevOps,
- Jira Software
- Jira Service Management
- 160+ hours of live, instructor-led training featuring the essentials courses plus:
- Kanban for Scrum Teams,
- Agile Leadership with Scrum,
- DevOps Foundation® DevOps Institute,
- Agile Management with Jira & Confluence,
- Confluence Management,
- Mastering Product Ownership,
- DevOps with Atlassian Cloud,
- 250+ hours of live, instructor-led training featuring the intermediate courses plus:
- Agile Change Leadership Workshop®,
- DevOps experience using LEGO® (in-person)
- Scrum Mastery,
- Evidence-Based Management,
Effective metrics with eazyBI,
- DevOps Leader – DevOps Institute®,
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) Foundation® – DevOps Institute®