Agile management with Jira and Confluence
Agile management is built on transparency, trust and communication between team members; so with these building blocks and using tools like Jira and Confluence to provide a single source of truth, we have a winning combination. .
- Master the use of Jira and Confluence as tools to support the planning, monitoring and execution of tasks in the context of agile software development projects.
- Discern on ways to improve the use of Jira and Confluence, contributing to the continuous improvement of processes used by the team.
- Intro & Context: Jira and Confluence overview
- Scrum & Kanban – a quick recap
- Outlining the Product using Confluence
- Spaces and pages
- Creating the Product Backlog
- Getting the best out of blueprints and macros
- Agile management, release and Sprint planning with JIRA and Confluence
- Running Sprints
- Work Monitoring
- Creating awesome dashboards
- Daily meetings, reviews and retrospectives powered by Confluence
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Nov 07- 10 | 1pm – 5pm EST, Online (16hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.